Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

~ the quest has ended ~

For the past few weeks, I have been looking for this in every store. From Giant to Cold Storage to M&S. But I could not find it. It all began a couple of weeks back when I found a packet with 5 sachets of this at my mom's place. Tried one and loving it! I asked my mom where did she buy it but she could not remember. So I brought the rest of the sachets with me back to KL hoping I could find it in KL. The writing on the packet says that it is made in Indonesia. Only last night did I thought of asking my sister who is studying in Malang, Surabaya. And to my delight, she knows the brand! She's going to bring it back to me when she come home end of next month. Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!




2 comments:

Trekker said...

yerp..mmg best coffee ni. boleh beli kt indon shj. aku selalu krim dgn staff MMu yg selalu pi indon.

-azlan aka lair-

Anonymous said...

kat giant KT ade laa...saye slalu nampak..try tgk dulu