Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

My smart aleck





Scenario 1:
M: Alamak, my tummy is aching. I need to yak.
A: oh! Go yak in the toilet mommy! Don't yak in your pants. Later, your pants dirty! Off you go mommy! Off you go!

Scenario 2:
M: Adam, can you please help mommy close the door. Please..
A: Mommy, can you please help Adam close the door. Please.. (He was playing with his train and didn't even stop to turn to me)

Scneario 3:
I was about to leave to work and woke him up. Still half asleep and didn't even open his eyes, this was our conversation:
M: Adam wake up! I'm going to work!
A: Oh. Have you got money?
M: Huh?
A: You go to work and get money?
M: Yes. I'll get money after I finish my work.
A: Ok. Then you buy me train oke Mommy, oke!

Scenario 4:
One weekend morning..
A: Wake up mommy, wake up! (He sounded panic)
M: Oh! Yes Adam, I'm awake. Why?
A: (Still panic voice) We HAVE TO go to Jusco Mommy. We HAVE TO.
M: But why?
A: So we can buy train for Adam.

Scenario 5:
One day in Mothercare..
A: Mommy, I wanna buy this. This is good. (Referring to a big box of toy)
M: But I don't have any money. Do you have any?
A: Yes!
M: Oh, you have? Where is it? Give me your money so we can buy this.
A: In your pocket.
M: Nooooo! There's no money in my pocket. (showing him my empty pockets). You don't have money so we cannot buy this.
A: I have money! It's in Daddy's pocket. (Daddy was not even with us)

Scenario 6:
A: You cannot go to work mommy. You have to stay at home.
M: But I have to go to work. If I go to work, my office will give me money. What do you wanna buy with money?
A: I wanna buy food, train, vegetables, twisties, vegetable (yes he said vege twice though he is very picky with his vege)
M: There are so many things that you wanna buy so you have to let me go to work ok.
He tried to digest what I said. Then he went into my room and came back with the small Pringles bottle that is full of 1cent coins and some rupiah.
A: Here is money mommy. It's heavy.

3 comments:

daddy riki said...

Awwww adam

hernie said...

adam dah pandai buat lawak innocent, haha

mommy kam said...

tula mcm2 sgt dah. nk kena start buat compilation mcm sofea :-)