Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year peeps!

So what's ur plan for 2011? Apart from a few personal goals that I want to achieve by end of 2011, I have 2 other goals that are not too personal that I can share here..

First, I hope by end of 2011 I could master 2 dishes that to some might be the easiest to cook, curry and masak lemak. All these while I have been shying away from these 2 dishes that has coconut milk as part of the ingredient. I just don't have the confident when it comes to adding the coconut milk in the dishes. Questions like when should I pour them, how much should I use, how much is too much, how much is too little, should I stir it or should I let it set on its own has been haunting me since I first learned how to cook. So, any one can help me with this? ;)

Secondly, just like last year, I wanna nurture back my reading habit. I used to spend hours and hours a day reading books but not since the arrival of my darling baby. I want him to read as much as I did when I was a kid and I think I should lead by example. Maybe I will put the list of books I read in the side bar to motivate me further. My target is to read at least 12 books by end of 2011. That is one book per month. I just finished one today so that gave me a good kickstart. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

BonekadalamChermin said...

best of luck!

buku apa yg 1st?

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you and family, Kam! My new year resolution is very similar. Cooking wise, I want to learn baking and preparing Paiz's fav kuih; cucur badak n keria! Haha.. :p

Second one is the same, reading habits yg dah suam2 kuku. But now I got ibooks on my iphone so boleh continue reading on the go! yeayy ;)

Redjambu~
Mrs Djones' Journey

mommy kam said...

azreen, ada aku letak gambar kat tepi tu buku first baca in 2011... currently reading pun aku da tempek gambar kat tepi..

nette, tulah last year i think we did talk abt wanting to read more books tapi akhirnya x kemana pun resoultion tu last year.. hopefully this year will be better... owh n i want to learn to bake too! cuma x setinggi cita2 nak masak kari dengan masak lemak tu.. sangat takut dengan santan! :)