Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kitchen Gadget :)

Of late I have been spending a lot of time googling for all kinds of recipes (from curry to cookies to pancakes) and kitchen gadgets. Why? I don't know why.. It could be due to the constant reminder in FB of friends turning into the big 3 in the past few days and the fact that me too will join them in a couple of weeks. When my mom was 30, I was 6 years old and she cooked marvelous meals and cakes and pastries. As for me at 29 years and 11 months, could only managed to cook good sambal sotong and bake out-of-the-box chocolate cake. Sigh~

Anyway, I foresee my range of cooking skills to improve soon enough. I can't wait for the arrival of these two to my arms soon :)

Kenwood BM250 White Bread Maker

and

Ariete La Grigliata

Looking forward for more homemade and healthier food in 2011 :)

2 comments:

ninS said...

of late kot :P

mommy kam said...

Ah ahhh! What was I thinking! Harus dibetulkan segera!