Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Grrr...

I hate it when people give me an assignment on the 11th hour.. They sat on it for a week and then today, after lunch, they gave us a call asking us to prepare an ITS to be sent to customer before CNY. Helloooo! Tomorrow is the last working day before CNY so that means I have to get it out by today. Do you think the ITS is a pre-prepared ITS which I can just put in Customer name and print? Urghh.. Another thing about doing things last minute is that we do not have time to actually look through it to check on all the punctuation and grammatical errors, which my boss is very allergic to. She would scream on each and every single mistake and will talk about it for at least 2 team meetings. These people really spoiled my holiday mood. ~Sigh~

2 comments:

daddy riki said...

chill chill...
adam datang malam ni la mommy!
dont worry, daddy can fetch adam

Nana Azman said...

membebel yang sempat update blog..haha!